The RapcoHorizon N1M1-6 microphone cable uses two 24-gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. The N1M1-6 is a 6 ft cable that features nickel plated Neutrik XLR male and female connectors.
- Two (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizes a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2) 24 Gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70 Ohms NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 Ohms/1000 ft